Headway, a mental health consultation platform, has raised $70M in a Series B funding with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Thrive Capital, Google Ventures, and Accel.
How’s the company performing?
- New York-based Headway connects patients, in-network and private practice therapists, and insurance providers.
- The number of therapists on its platform has swelled in the last 6 months, growing from 1,800 in November 2020 to over 3,000 currently.
- Headway has helped facilitate over 300,000 appointments to date, averaging 30,000 each month. Each month, 2,000 patients join the platform.
- The company reported its net revenue increased by 9x and its team quintupled to more than 75 employees in the last year.
- The insurers listed on its platform include Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, Oscar, and Oxford.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.
The post Andreessen Horowitz-Backed Headway Raises $70M To Expand Its Therapist Consultation Platform appeared first on CB Insights Research.